This 1-day course in the QualiWare platform’s web-universe is about enabling web-based collaboration and maintenance of knowledge content in the repository, where QualiWare Enterprise Publisher (QEP) act as a collaboration platform and QualiWare Integration Server (QIS) as the “machine room”.
The participants will gain a deep understanding of social features such as:
- rating of objects
- commenting, submitting change requests or other feedback
- using embedded secure chat feature to discus and share work with connected colleagues
- accessing personal governance tasks controlled by QualiWare Governance Workflow Engine
- analyzing object context landscapes and change impact
- creating new revisions of objects, sending changes into circulation or approving finalized object work
- subscribing to areas of interest
- evaluating KPI’s and performance statistics related to focus area
- assess social analytics and run diagnostics on the social behavior of the users of the enterprise repository content.
This course will enable the participants to configure and customize the web-frontend.
Themes included are:
- Social behavior management (incl governance tasks etc)
- Social analytics
- Add, edit or remove menus
- Add, edit or remove QRW/tabels
- Modify and optimize webforms
- Configure and manage default workflows in the collaboration platform