This 1-day course teaches you to configure the QualiWare platform’s web front-end. You will learn to use QualiWare Enterprise Publisher (QEP).
- QualiWare Starter Course
- Intermediate Experience with using the QualiWare modelling client (QLM)
- Intermediate Experience with using the QualiWare web front-end.
The participants will gain an understanding of web front-end configuration. After taking this course participants will be able to:
- Understand how to configure the look and feel of web front-end
- Customize menus and side panels
- Set up role-based content views
- Set up query result views (QRVs)
- Configure the behaviour for specific templates on the web front-end
- Configure user interactions with repository objects on the web front-end via web dialogs
- Configuring the look and feel of the web front-end
- Configuring the behaviour for specific templates on the web front-end
- Configuring web dialogs to make web-editing of content user friendly