From projects-driven to goals-driven investment in change
Intensive Two-Day Training For Portfolio Managers, Architects and Business Analysts
Organisations that excel at investing in change use a goals-driven, agile and efficient portfolio. They achieve their goals, at the speed they need to achieve them, and with the least-possible risks and resources.
A projects-driven portfolio is the start of a journey towards truly excellent performance. Each step grows your organisation’s maturity as an investor in change, and multiplies the value of your portfolio management capabilities: Portfolio Managers, Architects, and Business Analysts.
This practical and immersive workshop shows you how to transform, step-by-step, your portfolio, process and culture for investing in change.
- Benchmark the maturity of your Change Portfolio
- Design and use a goals-driven portfolio
- Recognise and transform a projects-driven investment culture
- Make agile and efficient investment choices
- Multiply the value of your portfolio management capabilities
- Achieving Success at Investing in Change
- The two fundamental strategies
- Applying investment principles to business change
- The Four Generations of Change Portfolio
- From implementations and resources, to investments and risks
- Which generation is your current portfolio?
- Diagnose Your Organisation’s Investment Culture
- Why understanding culture is essential for success
- Your organisation’s personality and maturity as an investor in change
- Design a Goals-Driven Portfolio
- Projects-driven or goals-driven: how to tell the difference
- Create a goals-driven portfolio design, for your enterprise and culture
- Transform Your Projects-Driven Portfolio
- Reveal all-new knowledge from existing projects data
- A technical, political and cultural journey
- Make Agile and Efficient Investments
- Embed agility in the portfolio, and in the selection of investments
- Minimise the total risks and resources
- Track Up-to-Date Portfolio Performance
- Target outcomes, probabilities and actuals
- Goals-driven portfolio governance
- Multiply the Value of Your Portfolio Management
- Core capabilities of goals-driven portfolio managers
- From informing to supporting, through facilitation to leadership
The workshop is led by Chris Potts.
Chris is a practitioner, mentor and trainer, a professional speaker and author.