Purpose: The purpose of the Dialog Model is to enable the creation of customized applications for your QualiWare solution that, for example, can generate codes for the Data Model Diagram.
Core concerns: The Dialog Model template enables you to model Dialog Layout, Menu Layout, Report Layout, Help Model and Application Specifiers. These elements can be associated through Connections.
Properties and metadata: The Dialog Model template can for example retain the following information:
- A description of the diagram
- Audits (auto generated information regarding its current state and access rights)
- Associated documents, diagrams and other objects
- Inherent Risk detailing risk considerations
- Governance information detailing information about the published model and who has been involved in the approval of it.
The above picture shows the properties dialogue window for the Dialog Model template where you can view and edit the template’s properties in QualiWare Lifecycle Manager.