Purpose: The Purpose of the Document Structure template is to provide a description of components in a document extracted from the repository.
Core concerns: The Document Structure template enables you to model Document Structures and their related Document Fragments and connecting them.
Below you can see two examples of Document Structures:
Properties and metadata: The Document Structure template can for example retain the following metadata:
- A description of the Document Structure
- Definition of Initial and Final commands
- Link to External document
- Definition of PrePrintAction and PostPrintAction
- Audits (auto generated information regarding its current state and access rights)
- Associated documents, diagrams and other objects
- Inherent Risk detailing risk considerations
- Governance information detailing information about the published diagram and who has been involved in the approval of the diagram
The above picture shows the properties dialogue window for the Document Structure template where you can view and edit the templates properties in QualiWare Lifecycle Manager.