Purpose: The purpose of the Help Model is to provide the structure of a help system for the system developed in the Dialog Model.
Core concerns: The Help Model template enables you to model Help Items and attach them to each other using connections.
Relation to other templates: The Help Model is a QualiWare system template and is related to the Dialog Model, Dialog Layout, Menu Layout and Report Layout.
Properties and metadata: The Help Model template can for example retain the following information:
- A description of the diagram
- Audits (auto generated information regarding its current state and access rights)
- Associated documents, diagrams and other objects
- Inherent Risk detailing risk considerations
- Governance information detailing information about the published model and who has been involved in the approval of it.
The above picture shows the properties dialogue window for the Help Model template, where you can view and edit the model’s properties in QualiWare Lifecycle Manager.