This chapter provides an introduction to and an overview of the contents of Part VII: Architecture Capability Framework.
In order to successfully operate an architecture function within an enterprise, it is necessary to put in place appropriate organization structures, processes, roles, responsibilities, and skills to realize the Architecture Capability.
Part VII: Architecture Capability Framework provides a set of reference materials for how to establish such an architecture function. Readers should note that although this part contains a number of guidelines to support key activities, in its current form, the Architecture Capability Framework is not intended to be a comprehensive template for operating an enterprise Architecture Capability.
An overall structure for the Architecture Capability Framework is shown in Figure 45-1.
Figure 45-1: Mature Architecture Capability
45.2 Structure of Part VII
Part VII: Architecture Capability Framework is structured as follows:
- Introduction (this chapter)
- Establishing an Architecture Capability (see 46. Establishing an Architecture Capability)
- Architecture Board (see 47. Architecture Board)
- Architecture Compliance (see 48. Architecture Compliance)
- Architecture Contracts (see 49. Architecture Contracts)
- Architecture Governance (see 50. Architecture Governance)
- Architecture Maturity Models (see 51. Architecture Maturity Models)
- Architecture Skills Framework (see 52. Architecture Skills Framework)
|<<< Previous||Home||Next >>>|