A HTMLContentBox is a contained box that holds some information. It can be placed in a side panel or inside a tab.
Collapsible: Defines if the box should be collapsible (Value: checked / unchecked)
Collapsed: Defines if the initial state of the box is collapsed.
Show counter: Defines if the box should display a counter to show how many links it contains. (Value: checked / unchecked)
Hide if empty: Defines if the box should be hidden if there is not content (Value: checked / unchecked)
Empty content text: If there is no content to show inside the box, then this text will be shown.
Title: This will be shown on the title bar. If nothing is specified, the name of the HTMLContentBox object will be shown on the title bar.
Format: This defines how the information in the box should be shown. Values are Generic, List, Table.
Use Web Query: This defines how the information in the box should be shown. Values are Generic, List, Table.
Use a HTMLWebQuery to define a list of objects to show. This can e.g. be a list of all ExternalDocuments that are related to the current object in a specific way.
Content field: This defines the content of the box unless a web query is selected. It is possible to specify a list of attributes to show.
- Name: The content to be displayed.
- Prompt: A prompt that helps the user understand what the content is.
- Format: The format of the content of the content box.
- Values are: CheckList: displays content from the diagram as a checklist. It is possible to select/deselect individual items, and select/deselect all items.
- Table: displays content in a table format.
- List: displays content in list format.
- Role: You can add a repository role to configure who can see the information.
A HTMLContentBox in inserted in a HTMLTemplateDefintion, in the left or right sidepanel.