The ObjectProperty:owl template contains definitions, descriptions, and ontology characteristics according to the ontology diagrams which contain it. This content is synchronized at close of the diagram.
In the future, when there will be a rdf/owl (and possibly turtle and json) loader from a text source defining ontologies, these properties will be filled automatically, and the ontology diagram will also be generated.
An ObjectProperty associates two classes. It is described with:
- A Short description
- A Domain (the source class of the relationship)
- A Range (the target class of the relationship)
- The ObjectProperty it is defined as Inverse of
It can be Qualified as :
- Base or functional or inverse functional or transitive or symmetric
These characteristics determine the appearance of the ObjectProperty in the diagram
It can bear restrictions :
- Some or Only or Min or Exactly or Max
- The four last restrictions combine with Cardinality