The HTMLPublisher Template contains all settings regarding the configuration of the Web. It collects all the settings for the collaboration platform on the web.
The HTML publisher setting can be accessed in QLM via the HTML icon on the Standard toolbar in QLM.
or by using the shortcut CTRL+H.
The HTMLPublisher collects all settings for the web.
From the HTMLPublisher tab, it is possible to specify:
- Menu settings
- Styling, including Logo in the top left corner
- Available Configuration(s) on the web
- Additional settings and IIS settings
- The Template Definitions tab includes the Template Definitions with HTML-settings for the selected templates, and thereby the “look and feel” for how the selected templates is presented on the web
- the Personal Page tab, defines the structure and role acces to the Desktops on the Web, each desktop is configured in a HTMLDesktop-template
- Available Navigation Buttons on in the Top right menu